How does the book club work?
- Each month the book club members suggest a book to read during the next month.
- All the books will be available in the book club store which provides links to buy the books on Amazon, either as physical books or in digital versions. (We also include all previously featured books in our store for as long as they remain available and other books that have been recommended by members). The store is here…
- We will have a shared conversation, usually on Zoom, and when there is demand, face to face, to discuss the currently featured book for an hour. You can join these calls as a participant. or just to listen in. These discussions often unlock new insights and give participants a chance to explore the topics in practical contexts. Email invitations will be sent out to members in advance.
- You can leave a review for any of the books in our store. We welcome that because it helps others to find books that may help them, and helps you to find the books you need based on others review.
- There is a private group on Facebook which members are eligible to join. You will be sent details on joining. During each month there will be discussions about the featured book in that group, and other conversations between members.
Join the book club below.